This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
Source: ISM Submarine BECUNA Icon
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Submarine BECUNA (SS-319) is a Balao-class submarine launched on January 30, 1944 at Electric Boat Company in Groton, Connecticut after nine months of construction. She was commissioned on May 27, 1944 and sent immediately to the Pacific Ocean where she engaged the naval forces of Imperial Japan during World War II. BECUNA completed five wartime patrols, sinking three and a half ships and earning four combat stars for her service. Today she is moored alongside Cruiser OLYMPIA on Penn's Landing, Philadelphia and a part of Independence Seaport Museum.
Original image: Independence Seaport Museum
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26|