This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
Source: Rendering based on a period letterhead of Cruiser OLYMPIA stationary, c.1890s.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
During Cruiser OLYMPIA's service life, her officers were supplied with stationary for writing correspondence. In the 1890s, the stationary featured embossed letterheads. The elaborately decorated letterheads were designed to reflect OLYMPIA's prestige as a capital ship of the U.S. Navy.
Original Image: Gift courtesy of Max Kaiserman
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|