Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick matte paper. The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
Ship via Philadelphia
James C. Tekell
Color lithograph on paper, 1930s
Gift courtesy of Thomas Hornsby
On display in Independence Seaport Museum's newest exhibition, At the Water's Edge: Working and living along the Delaware River.
Materials, Features, and Sourcing
- Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
- Paper weight: 189 g/m²
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included
- Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
- Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia