This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
Source: ISM Cruiser OLYMPIA Icon
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Cruiser OLYMPIA is the oldest remaining steel ship afloat, built during a transformative time in American culture, science, and technology. Her victory in Manila Bay during the Spanish-American War of 1898 positioned America as a power in the Pacific making the conflict with Japan 43 years later almost inevitable. Time and again, OLYMPIA was present at the center of world events. She was in Russia for both the crowning of the Czar and later the Bolshevik revolution. She was in the spectator fleet when General Billy Mitchell demonstrated air power as the future of military power. She was chosen to bring the body of the Unknown Soldier home from France in 1921 and remains as one of only two American warships that served in World War I that are still afloat, the only other being the Battleship TEXAS. Today she is moored alongside Submarine BECUNA on Penn's Landing, Philadelphia and a part of Independence Seaport Museum.
Original image: Independence Seaport Museum