Say goodbye to plastic, and bag your goodies in this organic cotton tote bag. There’s more than enough room for groceries, books, and anything in between.
Source: Independence Seaport Museum Logo
Independence Seaport Museum's mission is to discover Philadelphia's river of history and world of connections. The Seaport Museum was founded in 1960 as the Philadelphia Maritime Museum and has become a key component of Philadelphia’s waterfront renaissance. We serve 110,000 visitors annually and are accredited by the American Alliance of Museums.
Original Image: Independence Seaport Museum
Materials, Features, and Sourcing
- 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
- Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
- Dimensions: 16″ × 14 ½″ × 5″ (40.6 cm × 35.6 cm × 12.7 cm)
- Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
- 1″ (2.5 cm) wide dual straps, 24.5″ (62.2 cm) length
- Open main compartment
|Bag width (inches)||16|
|Bag height (inches)||14 ½|
|Bag depth (inches)||5|
|Strap length (inches)||24 1/2|
|Strap width (inches)||1|