A classic piece that never goes out of style, this Port Authority embroidered polo has it all—a relaxed fit, silky fabric, and a comfortable length. Get one for yourself and watch how it becomes a true outfit game-changer in your wardrobe.
Source: Submarine BECUNA Warfare Insignia
Enlisted sailors and officers wear the dolphins to indicate that they have met the qualifications for submarine service. Officers wore gold, while the enlisted men wore silver.
Original Image: Independence Seaport Museum
Materials, Features, and Sourcing
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton pique
- Flat knit collar and cuffs
- Metal buttons with dyed-to-match plastic rims
- Side vents for breathability
- Relaxed fit that runs large
|Chest width (inches)||20 ½||21 ½||23 ½||25 ½||27|
|Chest width (cm)||52||55||60||65||69|