YO HO HO! This t-shirt is perfect for you and all your sea-loving mateys! This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
Source: ISM Original Graphics - Pirate Santa in front of snowflakes
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
- Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
- Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Side-seamed construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Independence Seaport Museum's mission is to discover Philadelphia's river of history and world of connections. The Seaport Museum was founded in 1960 as the Philadelphia Maritime Museum and has become a key component of Philadelphia’s waterfront renaissance. We serve 110,000 visitors annually and are accredited by the American Alliance of Museums.
Original Image: Independence Seaport Museum
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26|