These otter reindeer won't laugh and call you names. So make sure to join in on the fun with this festive t-shirt! Whether worn alone or layered, this jersey t-shirt is soft yet durable to withstand your toddler's playtime demands. It's the perfect combination of both comfort and style. The shirt has a ribbed collar, double-stitched sleeves, and self-fabric neck tape.
Source: ISM Original Graphic - Otters wearing festive antlers, one with a nose so bright, and snowflakes falling behind them
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton
- Ash is 99% combed ring-spun cotton and 1% polyester
- Heather is 90% combed ring-spun cotton and 10% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
- Side-seamed construction
- Double-needle sleeves and bottom hem
- Ribbed topstitch on collar
- Shoulder-to-shoulder self-fabric neck tape
- EasyTear™ label
Independence Seaport Museum's mission is to discover Philadelphia's river of history and world of connections. The Seaport Museum was founded in 1960 as the Philadelphia Maritime Museum and has become a key component of Philadelphia’s waterfront renaissance. We serve 110,000 visitors annually and are accredited by the American Alliance of Museums.
Original Image: Independence Seaport Museum
|Body Length (inches)||15 ½||16 ½||17 ½||18 ½|
|Chest Width (inches)||13||14||15||16|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||4 ¾||5||5 ¼||5 ½|