This reusable face mask will fit you nicely thanks to its adjustable nose wire and elastic bands. Choose a design that will complement your style, as face masks are becoming the new trend.
Source: USS OLYMPIA, Painting by maritime artist and historian James A. Flood,1992, Improved 2010
- 100% supersoft polyester microfiber
- Fabric weight: 2.4–2.5 oz/yd² (80-85 g/m²)
- Nose wire that helps adjust the mask
- Elastic bands with PVC earloop size regulators
- Pocket for a filter or napkin
- Washable and reusable
After completing a comprehensive refit in 1902, Cruiser OLYMPIA received numerous upgrades that kept her front-line ready in the Roosevelt-era fleet. Amongst these upgrades was OLYMPIA's famous wireless radio set, which helped the U.S. Navy pioneer the use of the new invention.
Original Image: Gift Courtesy of James Flood
|Height (inches)||7 ⅛|
|Width (inches)||7 ¼|
|Earloop circumference (inches)||11 ¾|